The Intergenerational Foundation (IF) researches fairness between generations. IF believes that, while increasing longevity is welcome, government policy must be fair to all generations – old, young or those to come.
- Sudden spike in Intergenerational Fairness Index for 2014 revealed
- Latest Report Higher Education: A Tale of Two Payslips launched
- IF Responds to Triple Lock Pension Guarantee announcement by David Cameron
- Autumn Statement 2013 – IF Response
- Why Buy-to-Let Equals Big Tax Let Off – Taxpayers fund £5 billion annual tax write-offs
- IF Launches the UK’s first Regional Intergenerational Fairness Index – geography matters
- Young People’s Prospects Worsened in Past Year: 2013 UK Intergenerational Fairness Index
- Kotlikoff’s latest Book: The Clash of Generations tells Americans how they can save themselves, their economy and their future
- John Kay explains why it’s important for older generations to get intergenerational equity here
- Buy your copy of IF co-sponsored Regeneration, comprising essays by young British writers on intergenerational justice
- PFI and Intergenerational Equity with a Foreword by Margaret Hodge
- IF is contributing to the All Party Parliamentary Group on Intergenerational Futures
2013 IF Index
The 2013 Intergenerational Fairness Index provides an increasingly damning indictment of the plight of younger generations over the past 20 years.
Schools Fact Sheets
If you want to give young people an introduction to the key issues surrounding intergenerational fairness why not download our free fact sheets. Recommended age 16+.
IF also undertakes school visits. For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org.