- IF Budget 2013 Response: Osborne short-changes future generations
- Young, Gifted and Broke? Enter our Film Competition in association with The Guardian and The NUS and win £1,000 cash, work experience and the chance for your film to be judged by Christopher Hird
- Budget 2013: IF’s new paper “All in this together?” argues that over-65s who continue working should have to pay National Insurance contributions to help repair Britain’s broken public finances
- The call for papers for the Demography Prize 2012/13 has been announced, with a prize fund of €10,000 for winning essayists. Topic: “Youth Quotas”
- IF website achieves 1 million hits in first year! Thank you for helping us become a national and international leader in intergenerational debate
- The UK’s first Intergenerational Fairness Index launched June 2012 with a Foreword by Prof L Kotlikoff
- IF is delighted to support the work of United for All Ages, working to make shared caring and shared interests work for all ages
- Kotlikoff’s latest Book: The Clash of Generations tells americans how they can save themselves, their economy and their future
- John Kay explains why it’s important for older generations to get intergenerational equity here
- Intergenerational Justice Review 2012, issue 1, is out now, co-edited by IF
- Report launched May 2012 – False Accounting? Why Higher Education Reforms Don’t Add up with a Foreword by Liam Burns, NUS President
- Are Government Pensions Unfair to Younger Generations? with a Foreword by Ed Howker
- The Rise of Gerontocracy? Read our report by Dr Craig Berry on the Democratic Deficit
- Read our latest Newsletter-January2013
- Buy your copy of IF co-sponsored Regeneration, comprising essays by young British writers on intergenerational justice
- PFI and Intergenerational Equity with a Foreword by Margaret Hodge
- IF is contributing to the All Party Parliamentary Group on Intergenerational Futures
IF Index Launched
The UK’s first Intergenerational Fairness Index launched in June and provides a damning indictment of the plight of younger generations over the past 20 years.
Read the report here
Intergenerational Justice Review 2012 Launched
Co-edited by IF, the latest issue of the Intergenerational Justice Review is out now.
It includes essays that unpick intra- and intergenerational justice, a look at welfare provision in France, interviews, book reviews and competition announcements.
You can download it here