The Intergenerational Foundation (IF) researches fairness between generations. IF believes that, while increasing longevity is welcome, government policy must be fair to all generations – old, young or those to come.
- New report confirms a deep generational divide over wealth and asset ownership
- How would future generations answer the “5 Big Questions” facing the new Conservative government?
- Beefing up the youth vote
- A Sustainable Future: Key Messages from the Cardiff Conference
- Does an Intergenerational Social Contract Exist?
- Professor Danny Dorling joins IF’s Advisory Board
- IF in The News – latest media coverage can be found here
- New Competition: €10,000 up for grabs in the IF/FRFG 2014/15 academic essay competition
- Latest Report: Youth and the General Election: Time to stop the slide
- IF co-publishes a week long blog exchange on intergenerational fairness with ResPublica
- Winner Announced: IF/New Statesman 2015 Manifesto for Youth Essay Competition
- Empty Bedrooms Undermine New Building – IF’s report from Oct 2014
- Sudden spike in Intergenerational Fairness Index for 2014 revealed
- IF Responds to Triple Lock Pension Guarantee announcement by David Cameron
- Why Buy-to-Let Equals Big Tax Let Off – Taxpayers fund £5 billion annual tax write-offs
- John Kay explains why it’s important for older generations to understand intergenerational equity here
- Buy your copy of IF co-sponsored Regeneration, comprising essays by young British writers on intergenerational justice
- PFI and Intergenerational Equity with a Foreword by Margaret Hodge
- IF is contributing to the All Party Parliamentary Group on Intergenerational Futures
IF Index – 2014
The latest Intergenerational Fairness Index provides an increasingly damning indictment of the plight of younger generations over the past 20 years.
Schools Fact Sheets
If you want to give young people an introduction to the key issues surrounding intergenerational fairness why not download our free fact sheets. Recommended age 16+.
IF also undertakes school visits. For further information email email@example.com.