The Intergenerational Foundation (IF) researches fairness between generations. IF believes that, while increasing longevity is welcome, government policy must be fair to all generations – old, young or those to come.
- See the UK’s intergenerational problems in two charts
- Renewable energy: what hurdles still stand before this 21st-century juggernaut?
- Record numbers of school-leavers awarded places at university – but is that a good thing?
- The new Demography Prize for Young Researchers 2016/2017
- BBC research highlights “sky high” rental hotspots
The European Intergenerational Fairness Index 2016
- The UK 2016 Intergenerational Fairness Index published
- IF’s report: Graduate Premium is a myth for most launched
- DB Pensions: Choking Hazard report published
- IF’s report on nuclear: Toxic Time Capsule luanched
- Unlocking Britain’s Hidden Homes: IF’s report on downsizing-in-situ
- Parliamentary Work and Pensions Committee launches enquiry into intergenerational fairness
- IF in the News – latest coverage
- New Competition: €10,000 up for grabs in the IF/FRFG 2016/17 academic essay competition
IF Index – 2016
The latest Intergenerational Fairness Index reveals that pensions and government debt are key drivers for stagnation of young people’s prospects.
School Visits and Fact Sheets
If you want to give young people an introduction to the key issues surrounding intergenerational fairness why not download our free fact sheets or invite IF to speak at your school or college. Recommended age 16+.
For further information email email@example.com.