The Intergenerational Foundation (IF) researches fairness between generations. IF believes that, while increasing longevity is welcome, government policy must be fair to all generations – old, young or those to come.
- How would leaving the EU affect first-time buyers?
- Is mental health an issue of intergenerational fairness?
- New report: medicine risks being “cast back into the dark ages” by antibiotic resistance
- Why the EU referendum (Brexit/Bremain) is an intergenerational issue
- New report warns of potential risks of auto-enrolment
The European Intergenerational Fairness Index 2016
- IF’s report on nuclear: Toxic Time Capsule
- Unlocking Britain’s Hidden Homes: IF’s report on downsizing-in-situ
- Parliamentary Work and Pensions Committee launches enquiry into intergenerational fairness
- IF in the News – latest coverage
- 2015 Intergenerational Fairness Index
- Should Young People Look North?
- 2015 Ariadne Forecast: “Intergenerational Fairness Set to Move Centre Stage”
- Professor Danny Dorling joins IF’s Advisory Board
- New Competition: €10,000 up for grabs in the IF/FRFG 2015/16 academic essay competition
- Empty Bedrooms Undermine New Building – IF’s report from Oct 2014
- IF Responds to Triple Lock Pension Guarantee announcement by David Cameron
- Why Buy-to-Let Equals Big Tax Let Off – Taxpayers fund £5 billion annual tax write-offs
IF Index – 2015
The latest Intergenerational Fairness Index provides an increasingly damning indictment of the plight of younger generations over the past 20 years.
Schools Fact Sheets
If you want to give young people an introduction to the key issues surrounding intergenerational fairness why not download our free fact sheets. Recommended age 16+.
IF also undertakes school visits. For further information email email@example.com.