IF has produced a range of fact sheets aimed at sixth-form students interested in learning more about intergenerational fairness. These can be downloaded to share. Topics include: COVID-19 and younger people: economics, wealth and debt; duties and obligations; the challenge of an ageing population; voting and representation; and politics and short-termism.
Click on the links below:
- Duties and Obligations Between Generations
- The Challenge of an Ageing Population
- Economics, Wealth and Debt
- Politics and Short-termism
- Voting and Representation
- COVID-19 and Younger People